As you know, we are in unprecedented times…
We have now asked all staff who are able to to remote work and are prioritising the following efforts:
- Redeploying some staff into priority areas
- Consideration of how we support community efforts and vulnerable people
- Looking at the potential financial impacts of the virus and supporting businesses
- Setting up our internal Covid Tactical Management team.
- Look after yourselves and your family and follow government guidance
- Avoid unnecessary travel and wherever possible hold meetings via phone call
- The Arena offices will remain open with limited staff 7.30am-6pm
- We will update on mechanisms for continuing statutory business such as planning meetings once we are further advised by government.
We will issue a daily newsletter to you. Please send all your queries regarding Coronavirus to email@example.com and we will answer the questions in the daily newsletter.
Thank you to you all for your continued support in these very difficult circumstances.
With best wishes,
Rushcliffe Borough Council
Tel: 0115 914 8291